• The transmitter, which is based on RS485 communication protocol, can provide the temperature acquisition with high speed, long distance and high reliability.
• While connecting to the thermal resistance transducer, it has short-circuit and open-circuit monitoring function;; while connecting to the thermocouple transducer, it has open-circuit monitoring function.
• By using the 3 built-in operating buttons, the parameters can be set conveniently and, at the same time, the parameters of the transmitter can be set via RS485 bus.
• The rotatable LCD display enhances the flexibility of transmitter installation and displays the percentage of current measured value in the full scale, current measured value and its unit and the sensor type and the diagnostic messages of transmitter etc.
• The protection level of shell is IP67, which can be applied to the outdoor usage.
• Support all the transducers conforming to IEC751 and IEC584.
WP303A/B1: Pt100, Pt1000, Cu50, Cu100
WP303A/B2: S, R, B, K, N, E, J, T, WRe3-25
WP303A/B3: Pt100, Pt1000, Cu50, Cu100
S, R, B, K, N, E, J, T, WRe3-25
Accept the user’s designation
WP-303A/B1: A two/three/four-wire system thermal
WP-303A/B2: A thermocouple transducer and a thermal resistance transducer (three-wire) can work as the cold junction compensation or set the fixed cold-junction temperature to compensate without connecting to the thermal resistance transducer, or use the built-in thermal resistance transducer of the transmitter to conduct cold junction compensation (The compensation precision will effect the final measurement accuracy.)
WP-303A/B3: adopt the connection mode of WP303A/B1
or WP303A/B2 according to the needs
Appendix 1: List for the inputted sensor types and accuracies
≤250ms with sensor short-circuit and open-circuit monitoring
Digital measurement accuracy
See appendix 1: List for the inputted sensor types and
Long term drift
The first year ＜0.035% full scale
See appendix 2: Effects of ambient temperature
Rated operating conditions
-40~85℃ -20~60℃ (Anti-explosion type)
GB/T 17626, Grade 3
Protection grade according to EN 60529
Aluminium die casting
1.3kg (not including temperature sensor)
Cable sealed tube connecting thread
M20×1.5 other threads need to use adapters
Connection of sensor
See Appendix 3: Dimensional drawing for two-wire system
intelligent temperature transmitter
Display and control
Size of display
℃ or ℉
The 3 buttons of the panel or PC
+24V DC ±5%
Certificate and licence
Intrinsic safety type